- Admissions decisions will be sent VIA EMAIL to the email addresses provided in your application. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we do not have a specific timeframe to send our admission decisions. We assure you, however, that you will receive an email from us whether you have been accepted or not
- Please keep in mind that ALL your application materials (including your teacher recommendation) must be submitted in order for your application to be reviewed.
- Admissions are done on a first completed, first-served basis. There is a chance that your camp of choice may be full at the time of your application’s consideration.
- If this happens, you will be placed on a waiting list for your first choice camp and will be considered for your second or third choice camp. Therefore, we recommend submitting your full application as soon as possible.
- Applications will be accepted until April 15th, or until camps are full.
- For those needing financial assistance to attend GAMES camp, please apply early as Women in Engineering has limited financial aid available.
How to Apply
Applications for GAMES Camp 2017 are OPEN, click here!
To complete the application, you will need the following information:
- Your personal information,
- Your parent’s/guardian’s information,
- The name and email address of one teacher who will be submitting your teacher recommendation,
- Using the teacher email address that is provided, the recommendation form will automatically be sent to the teacher to complete. Once we have received the teacher online recommendation form back, the applicant will receive an email notification. Please only enter one email address for your teacher.
- A list of coursework in math and science from the last two years (including grades),
- A statement of purpose essay, and
- Financial aid information, if applicable
You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been received. It is important to remember, however, that your application will not be considered “complete” until we have received your teacher’s online recommendation form. You will also receive a confirmation email when we have received your teacher’s recommendation.
You will be notified of your acceptance to camp after your application is considered “complete” and our office has thoroughly reviewed applications. If admitted to the camp, you will be asked to register and submit a $50 deposit along with your registration. For more information on the registration process, click here.
If you have any questions, contact us at:GAMES Summer Camp
c/o Women in Engineering Program
210A Engineering Hall, MC-272
1308 West Green Street
Urbana, IL 61801 (217) 244-3517; Fax: (217) 244-4974