“WIE Orientation helped me learn more about Illinois, get a feel for Grainger Engineering, and make friends. I felt confident when classes started, and that I had a head start!” – Delanie, Chemical Engineering
At WIE First-Year Orientation, you will:
- Establish friends for the first week of classes and beyond!
- Connect with awesome upper-division mentors from each major for the best tips and advice for college.
- Develop essential college skills.
- Be introduced to your major and department resources.
- Learn about what it means to be a Grainger Engineer!
Dates and Registration
Early Move-In Information
WIE Mentors and Student Coordinators
Mr. & Mrs. Brian and Sophie Leung