To download an old GAMES Camp schedule, click here!
Example of previous GAMES Camp Schedule:
Arrival and Check-In: 3 PM – 4:45 PM:
- Check in at Hendrick House
- Leave luggage in the car until after you have completed check in.
After registration, parents can assist campers as they move into their rooms. Once students are moved into their room, they are free to explore campus with their parents until camp begins at 4:45 PM. Parents are responsible for their daughters until this time, and counselors will assume responsibility over the campers as soon as camp begins. Campers need to be in their rooms at 4:45 PM when the counselors get them for the first meal and official camp opening.
Engineering Campus Tours: Offered at 2:30 PM or 3:30 PM.
The College of Engineering will be offering Engineering Campus Tours to those attending the College of Engineering Summer Camps. We will offer two rounds of tours every first day of camp. To ensure a meaningful experience to all, we need to know how many people will attend the tours. Please sign-up here for a tour.
Monday – Friday:
The following table shows how the camper’s daily schedule will typically look like for the week:
|7:00 AM – 7:59 AM||Wake up|
|8:00 AM – 8:50 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 11:50 AM||Class Sessions and Hands-on demos|
|12:00 PM – 12:50 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 2:29 PM||Team Projects or Afternoon Activity|
|2:30 PM – 3:59 PM||Special Speakers, Engineering Tours|
|4:00 PM – 5:50 PM||Team Projects|
|6:00 PM – 6:50 PM||Dinner|
|7:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Evening Activities|
|9:00 PM – 11:00 PM||Snacks, camp meeting|
|Getting ready for bed, in Rooms.|
Possible Evening Activities that campers have participated in previous years are listed below:
- Visit recreation centers on camps (Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, etc.)
- Watch a movie on the Quad
- Campus-wide scavenger hunt with counselors
- Bowling in the Student Union and Arcade games
- Quad games (Capture the Flag, Ultimate Frisbee, Tag, etc.)
- Shopping/walking on Green Street (main commercial area near campus)
- Ice cream/Frozen Yogurt
- Hang-out at the dorm (board games, movies, card games, etc.)
Check-out: 9:30 AM-11:00 AM
Closing Ceremonies 11:00 AM-12:00 PM:
- All GAMES campers and parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to attend the Closing Ceremonies. Further information and location will be provided at check-in/check-out.
- GAMES campers and their parents should arrive for the ceremonies at 11:00 AM.
- Each camp will be recognized and have their own personal closing ceremony with highlights from the week presented.