To download a tentative GAMES Camp schedule, click here!
Example of previous GAMES Camp Schedule:
Registration: 3 PM – 4:45 PM:
- Check in at
- Leave luggage in the car until after you have completed check in.
After registration, parents can assist campers as they move into their rooms. Once students are moved into their room, they are free to explore campus with their parents until camp begins at 4:45 PM. Parents are responsible for their daughters until this time, and counselors will assume responsibility over the campers as soon as camp begins.
Engineering Campus Tours: Offered at 2:30 PM or 3:30 PM.
The College of Engineering will be offering Engineering Campus Tours to those attending the College of Engineering Summer Camps. We will offer two rounds of tours every first day of camp. To ensure a meaningful experience to all, we need to know how many people will attend the tours. Please sign-up here for a tour.
Monday – Friday:
The following table shows how the camper’s daily schedule will typically look like for the week:
|7:00 AM – 7:59 AM||Wake up|
|8:00 AM – 8:50 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 11:50 AM||Class Sessions and Hands-on demos|
|12:00 PM – 12:50 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 2:29 PM||Team Projects or Afternoon Activity|
|2:30 PM – 3:59 PM||Special Speakers, Engineering Tours|
|4:00 PM – 5:50 PM||Team Projects|
|6:00 PM – 6:50 PM||Dinner|
|7:00 PM – 9:10 PM||Evening Activities|
|9:20 PM – 10:00 PM||Getting Ready for Bed|
Evening Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monday: Campus Activity (visit CRCE, the ARC, watch a movie on the Quad, etc)
- Tuesday: Campus-wide scavenger hunt
- Wednesday: College Night
- Thursday: Campers will get to choose what activities they want to participate. These include, but are not limited to: running, bowling, Capture the Flag, Campus walk/ice cream, Stay-in/Play board games
- Friday: End of camp party
Check-out: 9:30 AM-11:00 AM
Closing Ceremonies 11:00 AM-12:00 PM:
- All GAMES campers and parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to attend the Closing Ceremonies. Further information and location will be provided at check-out.
- GAMES campers and their parents should arrive for the ceremonies at 11:00 AM.
- Each camp will be recognized and highlights of the week will be presented.